website link:
https://wasth4ttheb1t3of87.wixsite.com/lemontreeradio
[HOME] I need more items to add to the home page, such as tour dates and decals to make the page look more lively, such as polaroid of my models and animated doodles. I need to create the 30 second audio-visual content- for this I will use the last 30 seconds of 'Baby Hotline' by Jack Stauber. I already have one Easter egg but wish to add more. I also wish to make the background more detailed as it looks empty.
FOR PEOPLE ON MY WEBSITE PLEASE PRESS AND HOLD THE TV ON THE 30 SECONDS VIDEO FOR AN EASTER EGG
[MERCH] I need to create x6 more merchandise items, ideas including a 'cupid' tote bag, a t-shirt with a lemon pattern, and two posters of the stars. I would like to add an easter egg on this page as well. I need to add the logo somewhere
music video link:
https://youtu.be/-KYLNKvozng?si=OvVX4DXX0KY-vSLV
I need to get rid of the scene at 0:27 and replace it with something less violent. I also need a shot of the stars in the bottle at 1:41. The blank scenes will be filled with shots taken eat an aquarium (Sealife Adventure) and at the beach (tide out). Within the first few seconds I need to add the logo, name of the song, and at the end a reference to Domino Records. Some scenes of screens within screens should appear - I am planning on adding a reference to the receptionist character in Ena Dream BBQ (images below)
